GGR342 – The Changing Geography of Southeast Asia
This course is designed to introduce students to the politics of D/development and modernity in the countries of Southeast Asia since the end of World War II. More information and the course syllabus can be found here: www.changingSEAsia.wordpress.com
GGR438 – Environment and Development
This course examines the implications of development –as an economic and social project– for how the environment is used, by whom, and to what ends. More information and the course syllabus can be found here.
Teaching Assistant/Tutorial Leader
- GGRC45, “Local Geographies of Globalization”, Winter 2013, 2014.
- GGRC31, “Qualitative Geographical Methods: Place and Ethnography”, Winter 2018.
- GGRC26, “Geographies of Environmental Governance”, Fall 2012, 2018.
- GGRC24, “The Cultural Politics of the Environment”, Winter 2016, 2017.
- GGRA03, “Cities and the Environment”, Winter 2016, 2017, Fall 2018.
- GGRA02, “The Geography of Global Processes”, Fall 2011, 2012, and 2016, 2019.